Air Duct Cleaning Specialists in Southwest Michigan
Call the Air Duct Cleaning Professionals in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Holland and Battle Creek
After a while, your heating and cooling system’s air ducts can get clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris. When this happens, your air quality can become compromised and your system can start to operate less efficiently. Fortunately, Anderson Brothers Steamatic is committed to providing effective residential and commercial air duct cleaning services throughout Southwest Michigan, from Kalamazoo-Portage to Grand Rapids and Holland to Battle Creek.
Proven HVAC Air Duct Cleaning Services
We adhere to the NADCA standards for Certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialists. With this certification, you can rest assured your job is getting done the right way. Part of what makes air duct cleaning effective is having your entire system cleaned, which is recommended by NADCA. Two main components of the cleaning process in Grand Rapids include:
- Getting the Contaminants Loose – Agitating ducts on your own is a risky thing to try. If you’re too rough or agitate too hard, you run the possibility of creating a hole or damaging your ducts in another way. Our agitation process includes gentle movements that loosen the contaminants hiding in your air ducts.
- Collecting the Contaminants – Once the dirt, dust, and other debris have been loosened, a vacuum is inserted into the duct to suck everything out. The area is sealed off, so none of the dust and debris enter your home. Instead, it goes straight to our powerful vacuums and is collected where it won’t be able to sneak back in.
In most cases, we are able to get our tools into the ducts through return grills, supply diffusers, and other existing openings, though that’s not always the case. If we need to create an entry, we’ll cut an access hole that allows us to reach all the dirt and debris. When the job is done, we’ll properly close it up.
How Often Should I Have My Air Ducts Cleaned?
Have your air ducts cleaned:
• Every 3 to 5 years
• After construction/remodeling
• After fire damage
• When selling or purchasing a new home
Consider our air duct cleaning services an investment not only in your health but in the health of your heating and cooling system. When you work with us, our dedicated team will take the time to clean out your air ducts thoroughly so that you truly get good value for your money. And because we appreciate our clients, we strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction on every job we do. We’ll even take “before and after” photos to show you the dramatic improvement.
Risks That Come With Not Cleaning Your Ducts
Like most people, you probably have a cleaning routine that includes dusting the furniture and wiping things down. It only makes sense to include duct cleaning in your routine, fitting it in every year or two. In addition to avoiding the risk of dirt and debris hanging out in your Southwest Michigan home, there are some other risks you can avoid with HVAC cleaning:
- Health Problems – There are multiple health problems associated with poor air quality. This includes asthma and other respiratory problems. It could also include skin allergies and similar issues. With the contaminants that build up in your ducts, you risk a member of your family falling ill. If your family members already deal with certain health problems, they could become worse with poor air quality.
- A Smelly Home – When your ducts are clogged and dirty, they often begin to emit unpleasant odors. You may not be able to find the culprit of the smell, and that’s a sign it could be in your ductwork. Proper cleaning can help you avoid the issue altogether.
- A Decreased Lifespan – The condition you keep your HVAC system in directly relates to its lifespan. It will cost you some money to get the ducts clean, but it will begin to pay dividends when you don’t have to replace your system prematurely.
- Poor Performance – You don’t want anything to get in the way of comfort when you’re at home. Dirt, debris, mold, and other contaminants restrict airflow, which causes the system to perform poorly. This could leave you cranking up the heat in hopes of getting your Grand Rapids house warmer when really you just need to get the ducts cleaned.
And while our specialists are cleaning your air ducts, have them clean your dryer vent as well, at a discounted price!
Choosing Anderson Brothers Cleaning & Restoration
When you want to improve air quality, prevent health issues, improve HVAC performance, and eliminate odors, you turn to Anderson Brothers Cleaning & Restoration for air duct cleaning. Some qualities that set us apart from the competition are integrity, courtesy, and experience, making us your number one cleaning company in Grand Rapids. With services that extend beyond air duct cleaning, we’re the choice for fire and smoke damage restoration, water damage restoration, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and more.
With convenient appointment scheduling and reasonable rates, Anderson Brothers Cleaning and Restoration is the team to trust for air duct cleaning in Southwest Michigan. Call today for a free quote or more information, or use the handy “Request Service” form below.
Had Anderson Brothers Cleaning and Restoration clean our duct work. It was the 1st cleaning since the house was built 16 years ago. Pricing was very good and competitive. Technicians (Tom and Doug) who did the work were very friendly and knowledgeable. They took before and after pictures and spent a lot of time cleaning things out. The ducts are much better now and we’re happy we had it done. I am happy with the experience. Ducts are much cleaner at a fair price. People are very friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend working them.
— LeeAnn Mayoras